Mike and I love roasted Brussels sprouts, and were intrigued when we saw this recipe for the grill. The ingredients are a little different—it uses honey, grainy mustard, and crushed red pepper flakes. The result was delicious—but maybe go a little lighter on the red pepper flakes than called for below—they gave the dish quite a kick!
Source: delish by Lena Abraham
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: about 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Heat grill to high.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- ½ cup Freshly grated Parmesan for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt.
- Thread sprouts onto metal skewers. (We opted to grill in a basket.) Grill, turning frequently, until sprouts are tender and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving.